Send Lisa to Prison!
Posted on Oct 7, 2017
There are several ways that you can support Lisa in this ministry.
- You can support her financially by writing a check to "Kairos of Indiana" and putting it in Lisa's mailbox at church. This will help with the expenses of the team.
- You can make a free-will offering for breakfast on Sunday, October 15th! There will be a variety of breakfast casseroles served in the church hallway from 8:30am-11am that morning!
- You can make chocolate chip cookies which will be used in multiple ways to show forgiveness and love. Please use the specific recipe which will be posted on the bulletin board. The cookies need to be at the church by Sunday, October 29th.
- You can pray for the participants throughout the week. There will be a sign-up on the bulletin board. It is very powerful for these women to know that you are praying for them!
- You can attend the closing ceremony on November 5th at 2 p.m. You will need to make your reservation by October 2nd as seating is limited. To make a reservation, please give Lisa your name as it appears on your driver's license, your driver's license #, state where held, and date of birth.
Please support Lisa in this ministry and remember what Jesus said - "Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me." (Matthew 25:34b-36)